Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not with the fizzle , but with the BANG !!

As winter's almost over , why not trying those outfit stuckd' inside wardrobe ? So lately i decided on putting some shorts ! Since black matches gray the best , I'm wearing black sleeveless vest with Ash gray high waist shorts , plus my very own puff sleeve coat ( Pearl button ) .













Beside outfit , I'm wearing pearl necklace which's given by my dad ( I love him to bits ) , Leather bag which i adore the most , along with short-bow heels !


Greenish Leather Bag

Okay guys ! That's all for today and remember ...


NOT WITH THE FIZZLE BUT WITH THE BANG !! :)

Stay tuned for the more updates . Tons love - Laxmi <3



7 comments:

  1. Waah waah
    Fashion blogging garnu thalis? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love pearls too ^_^. Cutsey bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi laxmi..
    thats a nice blazer u got there? where did you get it????
    andyes' m from highschool... you too???

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks' for the comment guys (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you already dear (:
    Nice bag and suit <3
    Nice hair style as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers, feel free to leave your comment here! I'd love to know your opinions! So I read each and every one of it and give reply as soon as I can. And remember I don't reply here but straight to your own blog. If you're following me, don't forget to put your link there! I assure to follow you back. Thank you ♥